May 14, 2007

New TAB Posts on iTunes Sports, Imagine Poker

It's been a little while since I posted updates here on my occasional contributions to The Apple Blog. While I haven't posted as much as I would like, in recent weeks, I wrote on my iPod's "Death and Rebirth", Apple's move to "Get the Lead Out", that WWDC attendees would receive the full Leopard Beta, and what turned out to be a quite controversial post on how I'd like to get updates from Apple without having to restart my computer. Responses there varied from saying I was completely nuts to compare planned restarts to unplanned crashes, and that I wasted more time writing about the issue than just dealing with it.

Today, I added two more posts overnight, including one covering iTunes offering some of the greatest major league baseball games for only $1.99 apiece, and a review of one of my favorite Mac games of late, Imagine Poker, which has helped me better understand the strategies behind Texas Hold 'Em without having to lose a ton of cash in Vegas.

That's the background behind my most recent contributions to The Apple Blog, titled iTunes Offers Front Row Ticket to Baseball’s Best Games and Game Time: Ante Up With Imagine Poker. Per agreement with them, I will not be cross-posting the piece, but instead, have provided links. Enjoy.