March 31, 2009

March to the Beat of Five New Blogs You're Probably Not Reading

Thirteenth Edition Of a Monthly Series

As the month of March fades with only a few hours remaining, there's still time to highlight five blogs that have recently entered my Google Reader and become regular visits for me. This feature, one I look forward to each month, almost escaped me, but don't think it's not a priority! For last month's collection, start here, and find links to all of the previous 12 months.

Having wrapped around a full year, I thought I would take a different approach this round, and I openly called for submissions, using FriendFeed (which mirrored my request to Twitter and Facebook). You can see that discussion here, and can find more than the five I've selected, should you choose to do so.

This month's entries...

1) #comments (comments.deasil.com)

Focus: Technology, Software, iPhone, Browsers
Three Recent Posts:RSS Feed: Subscribe Now

2) Joe Blogs (Joe Dawson's Blog (www.joedawsons.com)

Focus: Facebook, Family, Social Media
Three Recent Posts:RSS Feed: Subscribe Now

3) Creative Capital (creativecapital.wordpress.com)

Focus: Finance, Technology, Entrepreneurs
Three Recent Posts:RSS Feed: Subscribe Now

4) Black Web 2.0 (blackweb20.com)

Focus: Technology, Blogging, Startups
Three Recent Posts:RSS Feed: Subscribe Now

5) Lost In Technology (www.lostintechnology.com)

Focus: Technology, Software
Three Recent Posts:RSS Feed: Subscribe Now

Want to be on this list? You can catch my eye by posting great information in the field of technology, social media, blogging and the Web. I'll be more likely to highlight you if you blog almost every day, and bring new stories to the table that don't repeat discussions launched elsewhere. And if you have more than 1,000 subscribers, you're probably too big for this.

To see even more new blogs I'm adding to my reader, or get a sneak peek for next month's highlighted blogs, follow my activity on Toluu. If you don't have a login to Toluu, send me an e-mail to louisgray@mac.com and I'll get that set up right away.