April 13, 2009

100 Interviews Posts Video on Aggregation, Info Overload from SXSW

Though SXSW might seem like last month's news, some of the videos and interviews we completed at the event are still rolling in. One of the more fun discussions was with Morgan Brown of 100 Interviews, immediately following the "Beyond Aggregation" panel I participated in at the conference. During the five minute interview, you can see some of our thoughts on how to find content, how to overcome the commonly-discussed "information overload", and what tools I use.

If you don't mind seeing what it looks like when I nod my head approvingly at a Flip handheld video camera, check out my comments from last month in the below video:



Of course, if you've been reading this site for some time, consider this review...